Badges

MagsC3
Contributor
Contributor
How do you earn badges and what are they for, can anyone help me with this?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MagsC3 

You earn badges when you interact in the forums. Gradually the more you participate, the more badges you earn. 

For more info about forum badges:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/General-Discussions/PayPal-Community-Recognition/td-p/1560123

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MagsC3 

You earn badges when you interact in the forums. Gradually the more you participate, the more badges you earn. 

For more info about forum badges:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/General-Discussions/PayPal-Community-Recognition/td-p/1560123

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

gleasoa

I have read your comment and looked at the link. I see no badges on my profile despite being notified I have one (I should have more)  - but what is the purpose of the badges? It seems silly and useless. Are they still being implemented? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @gleasoa,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Badges are earned through participation in the forums, answering people's questions and interacting. They're just a fun way to recognize the efforts made to communicate and help others.

Looking at your profile, you currently have two badges. Icebreaker and Giving. You can see the icons for them if you hover over your linked username on your post, and if you click on your username and look at your profile, you can click the arrow next to the badges where they are listed toward the top of the page, for more information.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

RobeLyons
Contributor
Contributor

I don't need your Stinking Badges!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.