BUYER BEWARE!

Nanainc
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is protecting scammers. I did check the scam blogs before I ordered this merchandise. Croccx.com  (croc shoes) 

I filed complaint when I receieved crap mdse instead of my order. PayPal says I need to return the package at my expense back to China....

I can’t understand why PayPal supports the scammer.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Wes111
Same here, they are basically telling me they can only control the money used in the transaction. At the end of the day I didn't receive what I ordered. Send me what I ordered or give me my money back. If they can tell me to send the item back they can easily tell the seller to send a return shipping label. I only used PayPal because I thought they protected us from scams like this. Lucky I used my bank card through PayPal so I am deputing threw them also. I haven't needed PayPal's customer service in a long time but not being able to speak to a person is a nightmare and so frustrating. I will think twice about future transactions.
Login to Me Too

Nanainc
Contributor
Contributor

After I was persistent and sent PayPal copies of all my info from this order, I was first refused refund.  PayPal finally refunded my money! They stepped up. These scammers send something cheap, so they can have a “proof of delivery”  I take screen shot of my orders, the package when arrives and contents. 
Also there are sights that list scammers! 
I have learned to Google the company before ordering. In the case of CROCCX.COM there were no bad reviews. There are bad reviews now! 

Login to Me Too

closed
Contributor
Contributor

yeap, same with me, paypal its basically protecting a scammer to take my money, i cannot believe they go against everything they should actually do.. buy safe ? no joke man, paypal youre absolutely useless .. asking me to return a product i never received to get full refund . unbelievable 

Login to Me Too

GonzoBuster15
New Community Member
I ordered a portable a/c indoor unit for 89.00. and received a figure puppet with the tracking number paypal service gave me. SCAM!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.