BIGGGG KUDOS to Sidney

Snells2005
Contributor
Contributor
#1571095 Supervisor Sidney...I recently received $10k from my stepdad which was incredibly unusual based on all of my previous transactions so I understood when PayPal put a hold on most of it. After all, the sense of security is one of the things I love most. However it’s been a pretty trying couple of days trying to get my 10k into my bank. I spoke to numerous people over the last two days and all of them were very pleasant to deal with. But, my available funds are still not in the bank and I just humbly was requesting if any kind of rush would be possible. That’s where Sidney got involved. She picked up rather quickly. She patiently listened while I rambled on about the situation I was in. She was so very calm and patient and she was able to explain what was happening behind the scenes. She even offered alternatives that we could utilize. I know her role can be very demanding and I just appreciate so very much that, not once did I feel rushed or that I was bothering her. She was wonderful... so kind. She talked me off the ledge. BIG KUDOS to you Sidney!! Thanks again!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.