Adding bank details

Thornton17
Contributor
Contributor
To Kalesh, I was requested to set up a reach out via here to contact you or I guess another representative who can assist me. I am having challenges as it seems to be saying that I tried to many times, although, I did get my details accepted reference no. (MRN): 433J224YSBTPG and when asked to test it, it "kicked the details out" and when I try, it won't let me set up my details back there again. Please can I be assisted as I need to set up these details again A.S.A.P. as I need the funds in my account. Regards Eileen
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Thornton17 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Thornton17
Contributor
Contributor
Kalesh good evening & Thank you for your response, I am not directing this to you, however isn't this "just a little ridiculous", you advised me, that yes, I had done to many tries (inputting in my bank details), to my paypal account, so you would know the location of my bank....which is Ireland, I totally understand how busy you are & the importance of security however I have, zero funds & my sister is helping me out and I cant send the funds to my account. To know just buy food, I even tried another I-Ban and now I seem to have to accept a text code, however am not roaming so I can't receive it to confirm it. Please, please and please again.... I REALLY need help & get this sorted....A.S.A.P.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.