Account Limitations

Nattyboots
New Community Member

Hi i am having a few issues with account limitation, re  uploading the information through my laptop , has anyone got a fax number  to Pay Pal please ?

Thank You

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nattyboots

You can upload stuff this way but then make sure you call them to say you have sent it   >>> from paypal

To upload documents please follow the link: www.paypal.com/uploadstatement

If you will have any difficulties with uploading documents via link you can also use the name change option:

Click Profile near the top of the page.

In the 'Name' section, click Change.

Select the legal name change and click Continue.

Follow the on-screen instructions to upload and send files.

Once you will upload both documents, please let the Customer Support know via phone or Social Media. Thank you for your cooperation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nattyboots
New Community Member

Thank you for your help ,but it isnt as easy as that , i am 70 yrs old ,do not drive { so have no Licence } have no pass port { that they want to view} all our household bills are in my Husbands name as he deals with all our accounts . so i really need to explain this in writing.

I have phoned 4 times now and i was promised someone would phone me up on Tuesday to sort it by phone ,but alas no one has contacted me, i have tried again to phone this evening , i waited for 35mins listening to music so i gave up.

I have sent 5 e/mails in all to explain, and had nothing back except to say go to bla bla bla.

This is making me ill , but i thank you for your information.

Nattyboots

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nattyboots

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.