Account Limitations: Not Receiving emails/updates from PayPal in a week.

EdzFromPH_04
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently created this account because I had join an online job that pays through PayPal. By the way this is my mothers account because I don't have any identifications and government info yet because I'm still a 1st year college student. Soo basically this is my mothers account, but upon receiving my first salary from my online job, PayPal suddenly limited my account due to "suspicious transaction". Soo I complied my mothers identifications requested in the resolution center last week. but until today my account is still limited and I have not received any email from PayPal regarding the status of my account. My salary did not push through cause my account cannot receive payment and I have lost my 2nd salary. I was hoping that PayPal could update us about our account. Please be active and let us know what is happening.

Ps. I cannot contact/call PayPal because I'm from PH and i cannot afford the cost.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EdzFromPH_04 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.