508(c)(1)(a) vs 501(c)(3) why don't they share the same benefit

Xeraphim
Contributor
Contributor

Recently I discovered the distinction between a 501c3 Religious Organization and a 508c1a Free Church. In order that a ministry is not treated unfairly for slightly different status, I would like that the same deduction for Paypal donations to 501c3 be applied to 508c1a. Is this too much to ask? If so, why?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SoBeIt2
Contributor
Contributor

Was wondering if you ever received an answer to your question? How does PayPal treat 508c1a's differently than the 501c3 accounts? Thanks for any help. I noticed your question has been posted for quite a time now. Appreciate it!

Login to Me Too

Xeraphim
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal recently gave me tremendous trouble when trying to correct their records to reflect the fact that i am an unincorporated ministry without the United States... they cling tenaciously to fraudulent records and might need to be prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney General for tax fraud and unlawful conversion and deprivation of rights under color of law and several other things that are relevant to such a situation.
One of my friends recently had a similar issue with his "Kieth [removed] FBU" when he has a nearly identical situation.
Neither of us have Articles of incorporation and neither of us are subject to District Of Columbia which does business as "United States" (thus why we are "without United States").
Statutes and other regulations do not pertain to our private exchange between unincorporated men and women via a public utility like PayPal (which has a duty to serve). Attempting to obtain a Social Security Number/TIN/ITIN/EIN is an attempt to force our business into a jurisdiction where our business does not belong and is expressly excluded from - we are not Public Servants, we do not use Persons, and we do not have the Oath Of Office and Contracts necessary to be subject to Commerce or to participate in Commerce. Neither of us are voluntary participants in commerce.
Kieth stresses that we are Beneficiaries and nothing else, so that we can keep the law of our father and do his will upon the earth as ambassadors of peace, light, truth and life.

Thus far PayPal refuses to comply with international law, refuses to handle their records in good faith, and refuses to perform their duties under the laws that pertain to their duties. If there is no change in this behavior then this is substantial enough evidence to revoke the charter, dissolve PayPal and sieze the assets so that those assets can be reassigned to an unincorporated group that will use the assets in good faith.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.