11 year old business owner.
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Aug-16-2018 12:27 PM
Both myself and buy husband run successful businesses and my 11 year old has developed her own little business, Can she have her own PayPal account connected to her Bank account or would I have to open another PayPal account in my name but let her run it?
I can't find any guidance on this, I can't have her using my accounts as this will confuse the finances.
Any help or alternatives we could use would be wonderful.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know> Reality in Suggestions for PayPal
- Canceling unauthorized invoices: Paypal should have another security step! in Suggestions for PayPal
- 530 Million to Support Black Business in General Discussions
- intergrate with callendy in General Discussions
- Theydon't get back to you within a few business days. in General Discussions