Cannot create sandbox accounts

cl9
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to create a new sandbox account in the developer dashboard, but every time I have tried, it says there is an error to try and delete the account and try creating it again. It holds on to the email address after it is "deleted", so I can't even use the same email address.

I then tried to create a new test business account through the sandbox new account process. I created it successfully. I linked it in the dahsboard for the merchant account I need to test. I then was unable to use it due to the email being unverified. I click the notifications link in the developer dashboard and confirmed the email 4 times. The account still shows as unverified in the dashboard, even when it shows the email as confirmed in the sandbox account. Because of this, I can't convert to a pro account or use the api credentials to test what I need to test.

Even better, when I tried to post this message, I get this:
Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 4.20.31 AM.png

I can't create or use any new sandbox accounts because of this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

michaelsoriano
Contributor
Contributor

No matter how many times I've tried - I always get the error below. I've also seen this thread in Stackoverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15367818/paypal-accounts-testing-and-sandbox - which I did.

But no luck. Any help please.

paypal-error.pngpaypal-error2.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.