fraude?

eluaniclark
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

he recibido este correo y me genera mucha sospecha queria ver con ustedes que opinana es un comedor. Thanks for your response.Im Mrs (Muhammed Ruka) from USA I'm ok with the price and condition you gave me and i will be paying through paypal(www.paypal.com).. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account  without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website at www.paypal.com and send me your PayPal email for the payment,You do not have to bother yourself about the shipping. I'll instruct a Shipping Co Agent to come for pick up at your door,when i must have pay you and here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your Item. Recibi este correo y me suena muy sospechoso ustedes que opinan

Login to Me Too
5 RESPUESTAS 5

PayPal_Judy
Moderador
Moderador

Hola eluaniclark,

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad de PayPal! Te comento que el mensaje tal como me enviaste si me da la impresión que posiblemente es una persona con la intención de fraude la que te contacta. Cuando alguien te hace un pago por medio de PayPal siempre los vas a ver los fondos en tu cuenta PayPal.  Te enviaremos un correo electrónico indicando que has recibido dinero, si recibes algún correo electrónico confirmando tu pago debes entrar a tu cuenta PayPal  y asegurarte que te muestre el saldo, allí mismo podrás ver la dirección a donde debes enviar tu producto.  Ten mucho cuidado con estafas donde te piden que envíes tu artículo, sin ver el dinero en tu cuenta PayPal, o a una dirección diferente,  o estafas de correos que tratan de imitar a PayPal donde te piden que les envíes dinero (por algún 3er medio) para poder recibir tu dinero PayPal.  Revisa el siguiente vínculo donde podrás localizar la protección que te ofrecemos como vendedor. https://www.paypal.com/mx/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

Saludos,

Judy

Login to Me Too

jigarciagrez

Me acaba de llegar el mismo email de la misma persona y la verdad no confío.

Login to Me Too

lonlegen

Si yo recibi el mismo correo electronico, debe ser una estafa o fraude

Login to Me Too

Patolin

Hola yo igual resivi esto de una supuesta compradora y mi producto es de chile

Thanks for your response.Im Mrs () from USA I'm ok with the price and condition you gave me and i will be paying through paypal(www.paypal.com).. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account  without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website at www.paypal.com and send me your PayPal email for the payment,You do not have to bother yourself about the shipping. I'll instruct a Shipping Co Agent to come for pick up at your door,when i must have pay you and here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your Item

Mrs
Address:
City:
State:

So kindly get back to me with your PayPal details like this below

Full Name:
PayPal Email:
Phone Number:
Amount in dollar:
Home Address:

As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the
payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping
agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door
step and they will take care of the picking up document including the
full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I
will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you..

Thanks 

Login to Me Too

betodion
Colaborador
Colaborador

si es frude los coreos de paypal siepre dicen servispaypal o algo asi

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.