Sospecho de un fraude

sabosrn
Colaborador
Colaborador

Una persona que supuestamente vive en Misisipi me esta solictando que le haga una transferencia por Western Union por un pago que supestamente el me hizo a mi cuenta de PayPal, revisando los comentarios de usuarios el nombre de la persona es el mismo, y el modus operandi muy similar, aqui les mando el correo que me mando

I could notice that you did not read carefully and i don't want you to misunderstood this transaction, The payment confirmation made into your account data base which i also pay for the transfer charges because of the interest that i have in buying this from you.

You should have note that through the same confirmation confirm to you that you are to go ahead and make a payment to the given shipping agent address for the payment clarification for verification to complete the transaction by emailing the western union receipt of the payment made to the given shipping agent address.For certain security reasons, paypal needs to confirm that the freight charges is paid to the Shipping Agent, before the total amount would be released into your account.

As soon as you complete the transfer through western union,a receipt will be given to you and you will be sending it(scanned copy/photo of the receipt) the receipt to paypal by email for verification paypal receives and verifies the Western Union information, the transfer would be finalized and the total amount would be released into your account and i was aware about the western union charges don't worry i will make an additional payment for it once you make the payment to the shipping agent.

I have attach my passport and this is my information i think you might be needing:

Godet

Please advice asap..

Login to Me Too
0 RESPUESTAS 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.