Me quieren hacer un fraude por email?

peralesstahl
Colaborador
Colaborador

Recientemente me llegó este comunicado después de solicitar información sobre un producto que vendo por medio de MercadoLibre, y quisiera saber si es un intento de estafa, o cómo me podría afectar si le doy los datos de mi cuenta paypal para que me haga un depósito?

El correo que recibí es el siguiente:

Thanks for your response.Im Mr ( RAFAEL MIKE  ) from USA I'm ok with the price and condition you gave me and i will be paying through paypal(www.paypal.com).. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website at www.paypal.com and send me your PayPal email for the payment,You do not have to bother yourself about the shipping. I'll instruct a private Shipping Co Agent to come for pick up at your door,when i must have pay you and here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your Item

Name ;RAFAEL MIKE 
Address:
State : Minnesota 
City :
Zip Code :
Date of Birth:

So kindly get back to me with your PayPal details like this below

Full Name:
PayPal Email:
Phone Number:
whatsapp number
home adress
country ;
amount in dollar ;
Login to Me Too
2 RESPUESTAS 2

hermann3445
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Pense que era real  la oferta de compra, pero nadie en el mundo compra algo ( vehiculo en este caso ) sin revisarlo y protocolizar papeles  en el lugar de origen.- Obvio que es un fraude.- O pides pago cash o vale vista bancario al momento de la tranferencia y protocolizacion.- 

peralesstahl ha escrito:

Recientemente me llegó este comunicado después de solicitar información sobre un producto que vendo por medio de MercadoLibre, y quisiera saber si es un intento de estafa, o cómo me podría afectar si le doy los datos de mi cuenta paypal para que me haga un depósito?

El correo que recibí es el siguiente:

Thanks for your response.Im Mr ( RAFAEL MIKE  ) from USA I'm ok with the price and condition you gave me and i will be paying through paypal(www.paypal.com).. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website at www.paypal.com and send me your PayPal email for the payment,You do not have to bother yourself about the shipping. I'll instruct a private Shipping Co Agent to come for pick up at your door,when i must have pay you and here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your Item

Name ;RAFAEL
Address:
City :
Zip Code : 1
Date of Birth:

Full Name: george frank  o   raymond
PayPal Email:
Phone Number:
whatsapp number
home adress
country ;
amount in dollar ;

Login to Me Too

Vitoldius
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
he wanted to buy 10 years old big massive thing that costs less than transportation from Europe to America 🙂
"Thanks for your response.Im Mr ( RAFAEL   ) from USA I'm ok with the price and condition you gave me and i will be paying through paypal. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website at PayPal  and send me your PayPal email for the payment,You do not have to bother yourself about the shipping. I'll instruct a private Shipping Co Agent to come for pick up at your door,when i must have pay you and here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your Item

Name ;RAFAEL  
Address:
City : Wilkes barre
Zip Code : 18702
Date of Birth:
Whatsapp number ; 
 Full Name:
PayPal Email:
Phone Number:
whatsapp number
home adress
country ;
amount in dollar ;
"
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.