Fraude Paypal - gmail.com

jose_saavedra
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

tengo un articulo publicado en Mercado Libre, esta presona intento hacer contacto conmigo, supuestamente con la intencion de compar mi articulo.

Esta tratando de que intercambiemos datos x paypal para hacer el FRAUDE, cuidado, por lo que veo en internet este tipo de estada es algo comun:

Hello.

I'm satisfied with the price and the condition . But i want you to know that  I cannot come there for the view or come with cash i will be paying you through PayPal which is a fast, safe and reliable method of payment.. And i will take care of all Shipment Preparations for it  to my home .

So kindly get back to me with your PayPal details like this below

Full Name:
PayPal Email:
item Cost:
Phone number:
House Address:

As soon as i receive this details from you,  i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up  at your house door step after the cash has been clear into your Paypal account and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So kindly get back to me with your Paypal email and other details so i can proceed with the payment as soon as possible ..

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 RESPUESTA 1

DreamStar
Colaborador
Colaborador

en efecto, es un intento de fraude, gracias por alertar

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.