FRAUDE EN LA COMPRA Y VENTA DE AUTO

DiegoM
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

HOLA ESTOY VENDDIENDO MI COCHE Y PUSE UN ANUNCIO EN MERCADO LIBRE Y ME LLEGO UN CORREO ELECTRONICO DE UN TIPEJO DE ESTADOS UNIDOS DICIENDO QUE EL COCHE ES PARA EL PAPA. ESTE ES EL MENSAJE, POR POCO Y CAIGO EN LA TRAMPA DE ESTE DELINCUENTE.

ESTE ES EL MENSAJE; 

TENGAN CUIDADO.

Thanks for the response. I am okay with the final price and the present condition as I'm ready to make the purchase now..... I will like you to know I'm really interested in buying this for my father,and i will pay the shipping company to ship the Item to my father in TEXAS USA, I won't be able to come to view/purchase in person due to the nature of my job and present location, but not to worry, The shipping company supervisor and pick-up agent will handle everything concerning the signing of the paperwork and pick-up process on my behalf. I will be making the payment by PayPal and i believed you have a verified PayPal account to receive the payment. I'll be waiting to hear from you, and I'd like you to send me your paypal details, Thanks and waiting for your email.

Thanks... 

Login to Me Too
2 RESPUESTAS 2

priosdelar

Hola, estoy leyendo los mensajes y coinciden con un sujeto que me quiere comprar una camioneta y dice me pagará por este medio PayPal, menciona que la quiere para su padre y la unidaad se enviara a xxx. despertó desconfianza en la operación y veo que siempre cambia de nombre, conmigo se presenta como Gary xxx , tengan cuidado, el correo que responde esa persona es, xxx.gmail.com

Gracias por compartir sus experiencias y espero que esta les sea de utilidad para evitar fraudes.

Login to Me Too

jonathanp

a mi me acaba de mandar un correo un tal joe marvin rodriguez que quiere comprar mi auto yo lo estoy vendiendo en mercado libre y este es el correo que me mando.. cambio algunas palabras no mas.  mas abajo esta en español.

Thanks for the response. I am okay with the final price and the present condition as I'm ready to make the purchase now. I will like you to know I'm really interested in buying this for my father, I won't be able to come to view/purchase in person due to the nature of my job and present location, but not to worry, The shipping company supervisor and pick up agents will handle everything concerning the signing of the paperwork and pick up process on my behalf. I will be making the payment by PayPal and i believed you have a verified PayPal account to receive the payment. I'll be waiting to hear from you, and I'd like to send me the Name and E-mail and the phone Number with your country code you used to registered on PayPal account with Firm Price to send payment. Thanks and waiting for your email.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.