Como valido si un correo pertenece en realidad a PayPal o es de un estafador

sabosrn
Colaborador
Colaborador

Una persona que intenta estafarme ha estado insistiendo a que le deposite a una cuenta de Western Union, que debo hacer, este es el ultimo correo que me mando, como valido si viene de PayPal o es del estafador?

Your account will be suspended in 48Hours!
Protect Your Account Info Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites. 

To access the PayPal website or your account
 safely and securely, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape ) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site. 

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in

an email. 
   Hello 

It has come to our understanding that you have no intention of transferring the Funds needed for verification of the transaction between you and Godet.

PayPal heartily advises you to complete the transaction within the next 48Hours as failure to do so will result to the limiting of your account access and necessary Legal Action(s) will be taken against you personally, as we have already retrieved all your personal details from our database and we are ready to take appropriate Legal Action(s) against you. You are violating the PayPal's instructions and users agreement in act of the 1999 Law in collaboration with the World Law Enforcement Agency.

You are expected to respond to this dispute before the next 48Hours with the Proof Of Transfefor proper verificati
Login to Me Too
1 RESPUESTA 1

Charlyboy
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Que tal  a mi me escribio un tal GODET supuestamente para comprarme un articulo,me llegaron mensajes supuestamente de PAYPAL  y envie dinero a algunas direcciones en E.U. via W.Union  Al parecer todo es un fraude.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.