Alex fraude compra de auto

Kuneodamian
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Saludos pues siguiendo con el tema hay un supuesto comprador de autos llamada Alex supuestamente depósito en PayPal el monto de 46 000 y que yo debía devolverle 10 000 por western unión en fin desde el principio supuse que sería fraude, alerta por sí esta persona se pone en contacto con alguno de ustedes le dejó un supuesto mail que me mando,. I have just completed the Payment of the item and i am sure you have received the confirmation from PayPal regarding the Payment, you can check your paypal e-mail for confirmation of payment. I want you to send me your address so that the pick up can be arranged, the item would be picked up by the Courier which I've been using for a while and they're very reliable. I made an extra payment of the shippers fee and i am sure you noticed that, you'll have to send the extra amount to the Shipping Company through Western Union right away, so that they can come ahead for the pick up and also you should send your address where they have to come for the pick up and also the necessary Western Union Payment Information. I will need you to send the excess fund to my pick up agent Headquarters where they normally confirm any commission payment to via Western Union money transfer...Here is my pick up agent Headquarters info needed to send the money through Western Union. Name:Julie City.:: Virginia Zip code:Country: USA I am sure you have all my name and address for all documentations regarding the item, and all other documentations should be prepared by my Pick Up Agent. You should send the money soon so that the Pick Up would be scheduled and you would know when the Pick Up would commence, make sure you're home. I advice you to check both your inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation message. So just make sure you send the extra amount to the Shipping Company right away so that you can get your money immediately. It's Nice Doing Business With You. Get to mail me back soon with your address. Thanks

Login to Me Too
6 RESPUESTAS 6

javipk7

Same person tried to scam me I'll leave details here if it's useful for somebody else:

You've received an instant payment
Dear JAVIER,

This e-Mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment of €850.00EUR
 from Mario via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.

Reversals : This method of payment can not be reversed.

Transport Company:

Courier Details: Name : Julie

City  :

State:

Zip Code
Login to Me Too

rafael_ag

Si es verdad a mi tambien me mando el mismo correo quieren q le enviemos dinero primero para que nos puedan "liberar el pago total" no les crean y buena suerte 

Login to Me Too

mihauuu

Hi, I come from Poland,

In answer on my ad about selling a motorcycle, somebody tried similar money phishing with me:

One fake buyer (Williams) wrote:

"The amount that I have just transferred to you is on hold through
paypal as they need the Receipt transfer to confirm the courier
company has been paid. Once they received that then the payment will
be cleared into your paypal account. Just to reassure you that the
amount has already left my PayPal account and simply being held by
Paypal until the transaction is completed successfully.

Here is The information you need in order to complete the payment via
Western Union or Money Gram to the information listed below:

Name: Adesiyan
Address:

Second fake buyer (Dennis) wrote:

" I made an extra payment of the shippers fee and i am sure you noticed that, you'll have to send the extra amount to the Shipping Company through Money Gram right away, so that they can come ahead for the pick up and also you should send your address where they have to come for the pick up and also the necessary Money Gram  Payment Information. I will need you to send the excess fund to my pick up agent Headquarters where they normally confirm any commission payment to via Money Gram  money transfer...Here is my pick up agent Headquarters info needed to send the money through Money Gram .

Name: Julie 
City.:
State:
Zip code:

Second buyer also sent fake PayPal messages from this email adress: securerootdotcom 
Login to Me Too

Lilytoledo30
Tambien punlique una camioneta en Mercadolibre y me mandaros varios correos diciendo que ya habian depositado Esto es lo que escriben: He estado esperando a leer de usted en relación con el número MTCN que se le dará a usted en la transferencia de dinero Western Union después de que usted puede ser que tenga enviar los $ 1.200 a mi agente de envío y su muy sorprendente que no responde a mi último correo electrónico .. estoy empezando a preocuparme por esto .. Por favor, hágamelo saber si usted tiene enviar el dinero a través de western Union y si no lo has hecho asegúrese de que se hace hoy en día. Voy a estar esperando a leer de usted respecto a la información que se le dará a usted en la unión occidental y también su dirección para el recojo y seré muy feliz por esto. Por favor, asegúrate de que tienes de nuevo a mí lo antes posible. Es un placer hacer negocios con usted. 2014-09-08 0:43 GMT-07:00 Juan Close Gracias por su correo ... ya he realizado el pago y ya deducido de mi cuenta ... El dinero sólo se reflejará en su cuenta hasta que se responde de nuevo a la confirmación por correo electrónico que recibió de PayPal enviando el número MTCN del $ 1,200 que se va a enviar a mi recoger agente para que puedan venir para la captación .. CUIDADO!
Login to Me Too

ROddd
Colaborador
Colaborador

NUNCA paguen / deposites algo por Western Union, si tú eres el comprador.   El dinero no regresará a tí si el 'vendedor' no te cumple, no hay manera.

NUNCA acuerden a depositar dinero a cambio de estar recibiendo una suma mayor debido a un error, ese es un fraude muy conocido. Te hacen creer que recibiste dinero de más dado un pago (no es cierto), por lo que te insisten y urgen a que les devuelvas la diferencia.  Está de más decir que NO te depositaron dinero alguno, y perderás esa 'diferencia' que te exigen deposites por Wester Union.   Te van a defraudar.

Login to Me Too

sonico
Miembro
Miembro

Necesito ayuda es esta persona la de este tema ? Mr Alex Address City: State: Country:Date of Birth:Deseo saber si es la misma persona gracias. ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.