GLITTERSNIFFER COSMETICS is a FRAUD.

wordstowhispers
New Community Member

Do not buy/purchase any products from this company. Glittersniffer Cosmetics.

She is using chemicals/ingredients that are un-safe and not approved by the FDA. People are getting harmful reactions to these pigments. The seller does not care and will verbally attack you if you so much as try to contact her about this.

She has a fanpage where people should be able to post questions or information, but if you post something that she does not approve of, or comment negativly in any way she will ban you and delete your comment.

People are getting seriously **bleep**ed over and hurt and just want their money back or to see some justice done so nobody else gets hurt. But the lies keep getting covered up. Please help me to shut down this company.

Companies Website: http://glittersniffercosmetics.com/

Better Business Bureau : http://www.bbb.org/eastern-michigan/business-reviews/internet-web-hosting/glittersniffer-cosmetics-i...

List of Unsafe pigments: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=482785888359&id=1485381382

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

alixtron
New Community Member

Seriously, people, do NOT buy from GS. 
Your health and hard earned money are not worth the risk. 

Login to Me Too

hellosquirtle
New Community Member

Tons of money I will never see back for pigments I'm afraid of. I agree with these people. Steer clear of this blackhole.

Login to Me Too

Shylohgirl
New Community Member

I have spent over $1000.00 with Glittersniffer. I have recently learned that the seller was knowingly and willingly selling unsafe pigments. Pigments that were not eye-approved by the FDA. I have experienced eye issues as a direct result of using the product. Some of the ingredients are suspected to cause blindness. The seller knew these safety hazards and did not warn buyers. Attempts to be refunded are ignored by the seller. Many of the purchases were made long ago and are no longer eligible for a normal dispute process. 

I would like a complete refund for all my purchases, since I cannot use any of the products from Glittersniffer, but I fear that will not happen. I am saddened that the seller has still not disclosed all the unsafe products.

Login to Me Too

chaos2003
New Community Member

I'm so ashamed that I backed this company and sent money that could have been used elsewhere. The owner knowingly took advantage of people like me and sold trash to make a profit. There are several people that have had eye injuries related to these cosmetics! Do not use Glittersniffer products, please! 

Login to Me Too

Stars55
New Community Member

What happened to the link of the unsafe pigments?

Login to Me Too

keadams85
New Community Member

DO NOT buy from GS!! I too was once a customer and was lied to, as well as all her other customers. We were told they were safe and vegan. Something she like to promote proudly. She is in fact not vegan, selling fur brushes and cosmetics containing animal products. The makeup is not safe and used non-FDA approved ingredients some of them even soap dyes. She admitted just this week to some of her pigments not being approved for cosmetic use, but up to this point they were being sold with no ingredient listing, no warnings, no disclaimers, etc. Some customers have had severe allergic reactions, so bad they had to go to the hospital, some experienced headaches, blurry vision, scratched corneas, and one even had uclers on her eyes. She's been running sales and collections for charities for a few months and when reported the charities have never even heard from her. One of these collections was aimed directly for people to purchase for little girls for the holidays. Also, she has since asked people to request refunds for missing products, subbed products (habit of hers to sub w/o permission), and bad products, but thus far nobody I personally know of has received a refund. They have all been ignored, denied (some multiple times), threatened (yes she has called and emailed customers threatening them), and also name calling. It has turned out to be a horrible company, ran by horrible people. I feel sorry for anybody who purchased, like i did. I just hope we can all actually get our money back and this company be shut down. It's disgraceful to other small companies and brings a bad name to others. It's down right disgusting and I am appalled at how she has treated other human beings.

Login to Me Too

hugoswife4ever
New Community Member

I asked how she could let us buy this, knowing we were using it on our kids, one of her workers asked, havent you ever made a mistake... and then both comments got deleted..

This is the email I got from her this AM, regarding my request for money back due to false advertising/unsafe products/missing products/products never mailed out.

• Cancelled Request‏
  • To Heather
    Sent:Wed 12/22/10 1:28 AM
    To:Heather 
    We will gladly refund you for the pigments in question as part of our renewing our mission statement and revamping our company, but we cannot refund you for "false advertisement, ect". Please let me know if you would like to work together to compile a list of pigments you should be refunded for, and we will issue that to you.
    Thanks

--
    XO- Lela ❤️
    President of Glittersniffer Cosmetics
    Login to Me Too

blucalamari
    Contributor
    Contributor

First of all thank you for posting that list of unsafe pigments.. all the orders I placed after last April never arrived but pigments from my very first orders are on that list. Second of all that email she sent one of the ladies above is TOTAL BS, she tried to tell me she could not refund 'due to the nature of her products' which is absolutely ridiculous. I've also been having eye problems and when all this went down a week or so ago I stopped wearing them and the majority of these problems have either disappeared or lessened considerably. It makes me sick to my stomach to see all these girls on her fanpage clamouring for her makeup not knowing or caring what they could be getting themselves into.

I ended up filing a paypal claim against her and was notified less than 24 hours after that I won the claim, but it will take up to 30 days for the refund to be issued. I am so sorry for all the other women who fell into her trap and the ones she tricked into waiting until after the 45 day dispute period. She needs to be shut down. I have no sympathy for her after what she did [and is probably still doing] and how she handled herself when the truth came out.

Login to Me Too

Skelekitty
    Contributor
    Contributor

I have to agree with this statement.  At first I urged people not to purchase because of deplorable customer service.  Now I question the safety of each and every product she every made.  Not only did she lie for months saying that pigments were eye safe when she knew they were not, but recent photos posted show a frightening lack of cleanliness when preparing and shipping product.

71997_482726399769_85929629769_5589831_5172394_n.jpg

Cutting soap without gloves, with a drink and her child's PlayDoh on the table.

163246_482726749769_85929629769_5589846_5910435_n.jpg

Packing products without the use of gloves.

mattes.jpg

Again, clearly filling pots without the use of gloves (remember the PlayDoh and coffee from earlier)?

I understand a recall of most of her pinks and a few other colors is underway.  If you have any, I suggest you contact the company for a list of what is problematic.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.