Your account Has been Flagged - Email from PayPal

KenG
Contributor
Contributor

Have you ever received this type of email from PayPal? The email contains a link that my browser blocked stating it had been reported that this site was unsafe. Any advise? Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

It's likely a phishing email which is wanting to steal your PayPal login information.  Do not click on any links in the email message.

Log into your PayPal account by using a trusted bookmarked link or typing the www.paypal.com website address in your browser's address bar... if there are any issues with your PayPal account, they will be noted on your PayPal account overview page.

-Sandy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

It's likely a phishing email which is wanting to steal your PayPal login information.  Do not click on any links in the email message.

Log into your PayPal account by using a trusted bookmarked link or typing the www.paypal.com website address in your browser's address bar... if there are any issues with your PayPal account, they will be noted on your PayPal account overview page.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

vkmc11
New Community Member

I am not understanding what happened.  Can someone tell me what is happening? Did I do something wrong?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.