Tutorvista fraud

gadcool
Contributor
Contributor

I paid to this on line tutoring service after a friend recommened. After i paid the first month fee for my both daughters, the guy called me and offered a discount price for paying 3 months subscription and enrolling in auto. That is when the trouble started. After i paid he started withdrwaing funds randomly. Even though i paid for 3 months, on the next month first he withdrew the monthly fee again. When i disputed he said it was his fault and offered to refund it and as an extra give 3 months free subscription. This dispute took some time and mean time came next month first and he withdrew another month + another 3 months fee. The total excess withdrwals were more than 1000$. For the first withdrawls i could not raise a dispute at paypal since 45 days passed. For the last one i raised a dispute. I lost lot of money in this. Wondering if this merchant can be blacklisted and disallowed from usiing paypal? On on line forums on different boards i saw that he did the same thing with others?

Is there a way we can take action against this guy? I am ready to share all my transaction details.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

EnglishBee
Contributor
Contributor

looks like there is some issue with their payment processing. Send a mail to press AT tutorvista.com and it will be resolved within 3-4 days.

Login to Me Too

gadcool
Contributor
Contributor

I did that already and there is no action. I see lot of members having the same issue with Tutorvista. Time for some action on these guys to save others.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.