SCAMS OR NOT?

mrsme
Contributor
Contributor

HAS ANYONE USED ANY OF THESE SITES BEFORE? I TRIED THEM IT SEEMED TO TAKE ME TO A FAKE PAYPAL PAGE. LOOKS FUNNY. supertradeonline06.com AND myaoffer.com

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

candycouture1
New Community Member

I'm about to order from this site now. I am kind of wary about ordering but I have to see because they have alot of cool things. It so hard nowadays to believe anyone comments because there are so many scams out here. I ran across your ad because I put in the name of the site and wrote scam behind it in google search engine. If I don't come back to respond my you can send a respond hee and it will come straight to my email, and  I'll let you know. Also, I go on youtube.com sometimes to see if any americans has posted videos about cheap wholesale sites and I actually found a few.

Login to Me Too

mrsme
Contributor
Contributor

Hi .....Are you going to order from one of these websites? The myoffer one was westoffer but they keep changing their web address.. I can't afford to get scammed !!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.