Reply to topic
Highlighted
HezzieD New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 1
Accepted Solutions: 0

Paypal took my money!

Someone has fraudulantly taken approx £60 from my paypal account.  I could not report this sooner - unfortunately the person who took it changed all my personal details on my account including email address, password, bank details, security questions, etc.  This all happened within 5 minutes - I received emails informing me of all these changes to my account!  There was no way I could get access to Paypal again unless I set up a new account.

Therefore today, I have set up a new account with the hope that I can contact someone in Paypal who will hopefully respond to this and refund my £60 that went missing from my account!

I have tried several times calling your helpline with no success, as the person on the other end of the phone did not understand my issue and spoke little english!

I also sent an email and have had no response to this. I have forwarded this again today so I await your response.

Thanks for your help.

Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count