PayPal supports scammers

gshoe

I had ordered a pair of boots from http://www.kelly-mall.info/index.php? and as soon as the confirmation email came back with a totally differant email address then those that I found while researching this website, I started the search and came back with many complaints that this was a scam.  I had a 50/50 chance of receiving a mouse pad or a reusable shopping bag instead of the boots, I got the shopping bag.  I started my claim right away and PayPal came back with "return to seller for refund".  So I did what I was asked to do, send the package back to China, provide proof of shipment and when the the package was delivered to the seller, i'd get my money back.  I did all this however PayPal didn't factor in that the seller wouldn't have to give me a refund if the seller didn't except delivery....hello.  So now the package is back on it's way to me, i'm out the money and PayPal still excepts payments from this website.  I challenge someone at PayPal to order from this website and see what they receive...my bet is, a shopping bag.  Way to stand up for the consumers PayPal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.