PAYPAL HAS STOLEN MY MONEY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS USELESS!!!

carisfny
New Community Member

I loaded money into my Paypal account with moneypak and got confirmation and the money is nowhere to be found...TWO WEEKS I am trying to rectify this...I HAVE PROOF AND STILL THEY DO NOTHING....THEY ARE THIEVES AND A DISCUSSING COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

HezzieD

I had £60 in my paypal account and now the money is missing. Someone changed my email address, password, bank details, security questions and now cant get access to my account...did you get anywhere with your missing money? 

No one is answering my emails either....

I have had to set up a new account, and wont ever be leaving money in my paypal account again!

Login to Me Too

tibiz
New Community Member

There is another possibility to do a more powerful payment/user data change protection, it’s very simple, just a few lines of code and I get this idea in one minute after reading the last email about „how to identity theft works“.

Why PayPal just simply don’t add this feature, which is working in our all local Banks? My solution is protect all data/personal changes by inserting a „comfirmation code“ which can be sen’t to user’s phone number or by email to sender’s primary or secondary account. After inserting this code can be done the transaction. I know the email is not the fastest way, but user can change between sms/email/alloff or set up requests if paying is f.e. more than 5,- USD or > 2times / day or > 5 USD / day, ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.