Mobile Store Now

nozzzzz
Contributor
Contributor

Am trying to find info on Mobile Store Now, an Indonesian company, before I purchase anything from them?

If any one has has any experience there, please advise?

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

superbad_jt
New Community Member

I'm curious too, because their deals sound too good to be true. I cant find anything about this website though, no seller ratings or anything online. 

Let me know if you find anything Noz. 

Login to Me Too

nozzzzz
Contributor
Contributor

I have spoken with a couple people there on several occassions and have passed many mails.

As you mentioned, the deals are excellent but not outrageous as they the cost of sales in the US is significantly inflated compared to the international market.

The issue initially is they require a bank transfer for the first transaction.

When speaking with BOA today, they informed me that Indonesia is a very slow payer and that there is no guarantee of payment and if no payment is made that there is no means to getting your $$$ back.

In speaking with them, they are either the best at a scam or are not a scam as I have been purchasing over the internet or mail order for over 20 years and have learned to recognize the scammers........

They just don't seem to be a scam but as you mentioned, there is almost no history/feedback.

The only I can find is on Kaboodle.......and I have never used them either.......

I hate taking chances but may jump on this one anyhow...........

Login to Me Too

lkimzz
New Community Member

I have purchase from them 3 times and I accept all of my orders in good condition.

They really have good price. The only problem is the way they accept the payment for the first order, and after that you can pay with paypal. I'm using paypal to pay for the last 2 orders from them.

So I think there's nothing to worry about this site.

Login to Me Too

nozzzzz
Contributor
Contributor

I am interested in what you have purchased and how you completed the first transaction being via wire as I am not getting a response from them after 12 days w/o comment to request mails and I can't reach them at the phone they have on the site???

Do you have a contact number and or e-mail, etc that is a better option than the mobile store now address they give?

You mentioned all is good which I hope will be the same soon but after 12 days with no response and confirmed transfer of funds, I am concerned............

Look forward to your response..........

Where are you located?

Login to Me Too

Heritz
Contributor
Contributor

They don't accept credit cards and they ask for a bank transfer for the first payment. What legitimate business do that?

This is what I found in the whois information of their domain. Maybe you can try calling that number?

http://whois.domaintools.com/mobilestorenow.com

Fiorito, Deborah 
    Plaza Indonesia EX Lantai 2 Blok K-07
    Jl. MH. Thamrin Kav. 28 - 30
    Jakarta, DKI Jakarta 10350
    ID
    +62.2131447324

Also, they are hosted in Ohio, United States, so if you live in the US, I believe you can contact their hosting company to terminate their hosting account since they are violating a federal law. This is their hosting company:

http://www.jumpline.com/contact

Hope it helps.

Login to Me Too

nozzzzz
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you,  

Will look into each..........

As of now, I have heard nothing back (over two weeks) and it appears the provided phone number is now disconnected?

Login to Me Too

Qinjo

I was just about to order a canon 5dm2 house from them. Then I found this! I hope you get what you payed for. Even if you do I'm not buying cause the way they treat you.

Login to Me Too

nozzzzz
Contributor
Contributor

Still no shipment, purchased item or communication back from them after nearly 4 weeks.........

Would be interested to hear if they are communicating with others out there at the same website, who you are speaking with and if you have a phone number contact for them?

I was speaking with Raymond Brunetti there..........

Look forward to any responses and further info or communication on the store or what ever it is?

Login to Me Too

Heritz
Contributor
Contributor

Raymond Brunetti is the person who responded my emails at first when I asked about the payments on Mobile Store Now. As soon as he told me about bank transfer, I knew it was a scam.

There is not much information about Raymond Brunetti on Google, just some random profiles, but anyway, it would be really hard to know if that's even his real name.

Like I said, the best thing you can do is to contact the hosting company and tell them your story. They are hosted in the United States, so, its hosting account would be suspended immediately.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.