Facebook withdrawal

twinkletoes

So somebody took $30.00 from my account in $10.00 increments email Paypal.fbcredits2 dot facebook dot com. I filed a dispute and got my money back.  So I do not even have a facebook account and paypal does not know anything about these crooks.  Real good security paypal.  I would really know how they did this scam.  Anybody have any insite in this?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

carl2591
Contributor
Contributor

do you have the secure log in key fob?? how were they able to extract money from your account.. that sound scary..

Login to Me Too

angelica7719
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am also experiencing the same thing. Someone took $160 from my paypal account with that similar email ad. May I know how many days did you wait before you got your money back? I already filed a dispute but paypal isn't giving me any updates.

I thought I'm the only one experiencing this scam....

Please reply.

Login to Me Too

BDavidson131
New Community Member

Same exact thing happened to me. I'm really scared. My facebook account isn't even linked to my paypal account. How did they get in? The chargers came from the same exact "seller" that you listed. Is there anything we can do to make our paypal accounts more secure?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.