A person selling raffle tickets via PP and FB

TexasMomma7

cctoddlerstango  Holds different raffles ranging from $2-$3 a ticket or 4 tickets for $10. She tells the people (on facebook) to mark it as a gift & no mention of a raffle. Isn't that illegal? Just wondered. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi TexasMomma7,

Welcome to the forums!

You can check out our Acceptable Use Policy by clicking Legal Agreements at the bottom of any PayPal page (or by clicking the handy-dandy hyperlink I made). There are instructions at the bottom of that page for reporting suspected violations of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Thank you for being concerned about keeping PayPal safer for all users!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi TexasMomma7,

Welcome to the forums!

You can check out our Acceptable Use Policy by clicking Legal Agreements at the bottom of any PayPal page (or by clicking the handy-dandy hyperlink I made). There are instructions at the bottom of that page for reporting suspected violations of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Thank you for being concerned about keeping PayPal safer for all users!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

TexasMomma7

Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.