Scammer alert on e-commerce, please help, urgent!

exit33
New Community Member

Hi all,

i had made this purchased on 1st of September, i am frustrated that their purchase page put the guarantee 14 days money back logo, when i reached out to the seller, they rejected my refund. i reached out to paypal as well, the resolution they provided was "we are not able to make any decision, please contact your seller". i contacted my seller again, they rejected me again. 

i am so upset that if they can't refund the money within the 14 days, they shouldn't put the guarantee 14 days money back logo in their purchase page in the first place.

there is no other term and condition. they are misleading buyer to purchase their item. 

need someone from paypal that can make decision that help me out, or anyone can assist welcome as well.

please do something to this, currently i am the only victim, i do not wish to see there are more outside.

they can't continue to do this on the internet. i am sure many will follow their trick to trick consumer as well.

please look into this matter seriously.

thanks in advance.

Max

*i did contact both Paypal and the seller before 14 days.

Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 12.56.27 AM.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.