Guest initiated paypal invoice payments by credit card

Ludfick
Contributor
Contributor

Guest initiated paypal invoice payments by credit cards for non-refundeable room rentals safe from chargebacks? I am renting rooms through booking.com and use Pay pal invoicing only for our generally non-refundable room reservations. The invoices are sent by paypal through booking.com to the guest. The guest click on their card symbol on the invoice and have to fill out all their credit card data themselves and do the transaction. Since the reservations are non-refundable there should be no possibility at all to succeed with a charge back. There is nothing I have to prove except that the room is available, if the guest appears or not. What if card has been used unlawfully for this invoice payment? Is it advisable to prove with a passport picture that the guest was here? No charge back happened until now, I just want to make sure that it is not possible and that payments through Pay pal invoicing is safe and without risk. I know of course that charge backs do not come from Pay pal but from the customer through his credit card company. Thanks for any answers! Ludfick

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.