Fraudulent emails to verfify

JEEVAAROMAL
Contributor
Contributor

now a days there a large number of spam email to verify pay pal credentials are recieved. is paypal make any steps to curtail them.paypal should take necceassry steps against such business house as they limits the  credentials of paypal

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPalDesshinta

Welcome to PayPal HeadStart Community!

We continuously work to disable these emails and websites and review all submissions sent to spoof@paypal.com. We work to shut down fake websites, and our fraud teams work to identify and prevent fraud before it occurs. We also work with law enforcement around the world to stop online criminals.

Please read the pieces of information available in this link, https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/general/SecurityFraud-outside for better understanding.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. 🙂 

-Desshinta.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

HusenShabbir
New Community Member

If some one do fishing and not loot money from our paypal or if i purchase anything from any one in the world is there any security if i get cheated like ESCROW system. if not then why paypal not giving ESCROW facility.

Login to Me Too

sheenadiango
New Community Member

Hi, I can no longer access my account and can not upload any documents to prove that I am the account holder. this is very frustrating since I am using this account for my online job. 

this is the email that I received:

we noticed some unusual activity on your PayPal account on 7/17/2016 at 21:21 GMT+08:00 near Makati MAN and are concerned about potential unauthorized account access.

and as I tried to log in and upload my docs, I don't have that option ANYMORE! The email support was inactive! PLEASE PLEASE! This is urgent and very important.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.