When you transfer money from paypal to your bank account, does it show up as paypal deposit?

dee1629
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone can answer me this. I got paid $140.00 and i wanted to transfer that to my bank account. I just checked my bank account and i have gotten a $311 deposit. But i do not think it is PayPal. Wouldn't a PayPal deposit show up on your bank statement as PayPal electronic deposit? On my PayPal it still says the transfer is pending. This $311 just says Electronic Deposit. Thats all. And my hubby is Air Force so when ever he gets paid it says AF Electronic Deposit. So you kind of get what i'm saying? It should say who it is from, right? I just need to know if it would say PayPal or not. That way i wont be confused about who is sending me money. IF it is my PayPal i will surely have to do something about that extra money that does not belong to me lol. Send it back or something. Please help, Thanks! 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Andy

dee1629- Man, I wish someone would send me mystery money.  That's be awesome! 🙂

On a serious(er) note, you are correct. A transfer from PayPal to your bank would have PayPal on it.  Plus the fact that the transaction on PayPal's end would actually appear as 'complete' about a day or so before the funds are available in your bank (in most cases).  I think the best way to clear up this mystery would be to give your bank a ring and see what they're story is.  Maybe they're giving away free cash? If so, where do you bank at? Kidding...

Andy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Andy

dee1629- Man, I wish someone would send me mystery money.  That's be awesome! 🙂

On a serious(er) note, you are correct. A transfer from PayPal to your bank would have PayPal on it.  Plus the fact that the transaction on PayPal's end would actually appear as 'complete' about a day or so before the funds are available in your bank (in most cases).  I think the best way to clear up this mystery would be to give your bank a ring and see what they're story is.  Maybe they're giving away free cash? If so, where do you bank at? Kidding...

Andy

Login to Me Too

dee1629
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. I did find out that the "free Money" was from my husband. Apparently the military is being crappy withAnd my Pay Pal showed up today. But thanks so much for your advice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.