Transaction Sumary Page - Wouldn't it be nice...

bigbaby
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a payment for the first time from selling an item. I was a bit caught of guard that the Fee to Paypal isn't shown as a separate line item on the summary sheet, you actually have to click on details to see the fee. Wouldn't it be nice to see this fee as it's own line item?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jgd
Contributor
Contributor

I agree. I recently made my first ebay sale and thought it should be displayed. Maybe that's something they should consider. 

Login to Me Too

monkeyoneboo
Contributor
Contributor

I havent been at this but a few months, but it really does make it difficult to see whats going on with your account-I believe its to conceal how much they actually rip us off for honestly.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

Understanding the cash flow in a business is defintely an important aspect, and that is exactly why PayPal offers numerous viewing options and filters in the History tab.  The page loads with the account activity option, but can be switched to a more detailed view  by clicking on All Activity (with Balance).  This will break out the fee in a separate line item and show a running balance.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.