Re: PayPal Fees

HumanArtForm
New Community Member

Now that Ebay is making a mandatory 99 cent item listing for "free listings" it is no longer worth using ebay OR Paypal in my opinion.

I sold a 99 cent item and ebay took 9 cents which seemed fair- when I came here to transfer my funds from paypal to my bank they took 30 of the remaining 90 cents. I'm not going to use them any longer if this clash is going to be long term. It is not worth it and I am not here to take a loss and this seems to be more loss than gain. I'm done.

I am an artist and the stuff I make usually takes an hour. I'm not going to work for 60 cents an hour and I'll be damned if you could even find anything sell-worthy in your house that you would comfortably part with for 60 cents.

This is bogus. More detailed complaint found on ebay forums.

P.S. For you artists out there who are sick of Ebay visit Etsy - They charge 20 cents but your item stays around for 4 months.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

liali4000
New Community Member

I totally agree with you. 

I have recently started selling stuff at ebay. 

the money i'm making is very few. 

the postal office is making more money from me using their service than I do selling my stuff in ebay. 

9% percent is away to much Plus paypal fees, which I cannt figure out how many percent they deduct from my sales. !!! 

this is unacceptable. 

I don't advice anyone to yous ebay or paypal service. 

I'll stop buying from ebay as well.

Login to Me Too

fleabay_sux
Contributor
Contributor

these jerks think they are god. They are run by teenagers with no brain, and they ARE the #1 FRAUD RIDDEN SITE ON THE PLANET, BAR NONE!!!

Now you know why.

We all know Ebay owns paypal. They bought them so they could (bend you over with sex) you out of more of your money than they were before.

I have had my "about me page flagged, because I told the truth, and apparently Ebayers don't like it, as ebay doesn't like it either. Read dwis4thebar about me page. They have threaened to remove it, and I have threatened to just put it back, and they threaten back with suspention. Well, la ti da, ebay. Whip me beat me hurt me. You are only cutting YOUR income, because I spend hundreds a  month on your stupid site. Do they actually think they can keep people from knowing the TRUTH? **bleep**, I'll post it all over the world. You can't stop free press. and if you do, that is federally illegal and I'll take you to court in a new york minute.

ALL decisions are based on how it benefits Ebay. It is all about EBAY and not the customers. They care less about their customers.

They care about the MONEY, period.

They don't want you bad mouthing them because it hurts EBAY or PAYPAL.

Why do you think they won't let you say anything NEGATIVE about them on their site?

It's the MONEY. It has never been anything BUT about the MONEY. They have repeatedly made that abundundtly clear.

The BEST you can do is start a campaign, to have a lawyer, collectively sue ebay for it fraudulant practices. I have no idea why there has never been a class-action suit against ebay. I guess no lawyer has the balls.

If they did, ebay would settrle out of court, so it didn;t hit the news, and those MILLIONS of **bleep**ed ebayers would join the suit. Ebay would loose BILLIONS, not millions.

If ebay suspends me, I'll just walk away with their buyers money and not look back. Same with paypal. I'll close my bank account and walk away. Yo uguys want to **bleep** me, I can **bleep** you harder than you can EVER **bleep** me.

How's that, ebay? All you end up doing then is giving me free money.

The first thing ebay did wrong was call themselves an auction site.

If you have ever been to e REAL auction, yo uwold know how many auctioneeers rules they break, every day. REAL auctions cannot have a HIDDEN reserve. ALL reserves MUST be told to the potential buyers UP FRONT, and not be keot hidden.

Who would go to an auction where you had to GUESS the selling price? NONE!!!!!

And the auctioneer would have their llicense suspended, in all 50 states.

WHY do you think ebay's acounts are held  overseas?

It is all about the MONEY!!!!! They are ready to run off with it at any time.

I am constantly amazed at how they are able to get away with their practices, breaking federal laws with impunity, and in general, **bleep**ing the public on a daily basis, bilking millions of their hard earned money, and with no facts in hand to prove their case.

MONEY!!!!!

Login to Me Too

fleabay_sux
Contributor
Contributor

and don't look now, humanartform, they removed your forum responce, probably because it contained way too much truth and they don't want other ebayers seeing the truth, at any cost.

Login to Me Too

fleabay_sux
Contributor
Contributor

to show yo ujust how much the money means to ebay....why do you think they have their support in India? Because they spend about 25 cents per hour, per person, rather than minimum wages here. Which does what?

Put MORE money in their pocket.

Ebay is about the money, nothing more, nothing less.

Tell people NOT to buy their stock, and instead, sell it. Let them see what the power of "NO MONEY" can do.

All they will do, in that case, is take what money they have and run away with it.

Start a class action suit and include the stockholders in the complaint. Kick them in the gonads and let them see if it hurts.

That is the ONLY thing they will understand.

Login to Me Too

fleabay_sux
Contributor
Contributor

want more ebay?

I have a computer full of violations you have pulled.

I would JUMP UP AND DOWN at the cance to contest you in court.

YOU wouldn;t stand a chance in **bleep**  of winning.

I would place money with a bookie, that you would loose your **bleep** .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.