RETURNED ITEM FEE 34 Dollar Charge?

AnimeSNS
Contributor
Contributor

I was recently charged $34 USD as a "Returned Item FEE". I don't know how this happened but when I woke up this morning I received a text from chase saying I went under my balance. The only purchases I made were a couple of unlock codes which were mostly refunded due to not working or errors. So I went on the Chase website and it said this

"RETURNED ITEM FEE FOR AN UNPAID $10.64 ITEM - DETAILS: PAYPAL INST XFER 4GZ224UE98RGG WEB ID: PAYPALSI66"

I was positive I had already paid for it. If anyone knows what happened please tell me so I can try to fix it 😕

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Chase is charging you a $34.00 overdraft fee.  Login to your PayPal account to see the $10.64 transaction... click on the "Details" link to see the payment details and how the payment was funded.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Chase is charging you a $34.00 overdraft fee.  Login to your PayPal account to see the $10.64 transaction... click on the "Details" link to see the payment details and how the payment was funded.

Login to Me Too

AnimeSNS
Contributor
Contributor

Wait so this is something I need to talk to Chase about huh? If thats true then I guess I will have to consult my local chase to see if they can refund/remove those charges :/. Thanks for the info though.

Login to Me Too

Paul52k
New Community Member

did you ever get that money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.