Prinking fees of at end on the month

V9
New Community Member
Hi, Is there anywhere that has my fees listed that I have had to pay over the month so I can print them off Thanks
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sweetwhatevers
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also waiting for an answer to this. My statement is 21 pages long and I'm really not interested in adding all of those fees by hand. I've followed instructions elsewhere on this site and they all seem to be outdated. I don't mind paying a fee for a service, but when I feel like that company is trying to hide how much I'm paying it really does not sit well with me.

This page says that all I have to do is go to my History page and click the "Fees" column. There is no such column.

This page says that if I download my transaction history in "Comma" or "Tab Delimited" format, I can open in in Excel and there will be a fees column that I can create a sum for. Again, there is no such column.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to Community!

Sweetwhatevers posted some working solutions, but one item that may need to be take into consideration is your account type.

If you have a Personal account type, you're likely missing these columns - just as you described.  This is because a Personal account isn't designed for selling (it's designed for purchasing), so it lacks some of the more detailed payment information.

You can enable these columns however. An upgrade to Premier (there is no change in fees, just in what tools you have access to) will allow you to see these options.

Still have more questions?  Check out the new Community here to post additional questions.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.