Reply to topic
ealfaro
ealfaro New Community Member
New Community Member
Posts: 1
Kudos: 0

Paypal transfer fees

I am trying to determine what if any fees apply when transferring money from my paypal account to my bank account.

0 Kudos
popndunk
popndunk Member
Member
Posts: 4
Kudos: 0

Re: Paypal transfer fees

I think that is free,

0 Kudos
LOCH2HOT
LOCH2HOT New Community Member
New Community Member
Posts: 1
Kudos: 0

Re: Paypal transfer fees

 


ealfaro wrote:

I am trying to determine what if any fees apply when transferring money from my paypal account to my bank account.


 

Its free(i looked in the help section) If you request a check its 1.50 bucks but from paypal to account is free of charge. :smileywink: sidenote: why is it free to "recieve payments" between paypal/bank account and anotherperson's ppal /bank account, but transfers dealing with ebay cost2.3% + .30c ?? It is contradictory and a RIP-Off! thats the kind of **bleep** that makes me stay away from paypal as much as possible. The only reason i am using it now is cuz ebay doesnt allow any other kind of payment option such as direct payment between bank accounts! Ebay actually has it setup so in the settings area you can click on payment option. ..... BUT YOU CANT **bleep**ING CHANGE IT TO ANYTHING BUT PAYPAL. WHAT THE **bleep**????!!?!!
0 Kudos
b_felix1209
b_felix1209 Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 5
Kudos: 0

Re: Paypal transfer fees

That is because ebay OWNS paypal. I found that out awhile back when they charged me fees in Dec 2010 TWICE and are now trying to do it again for FEB 2011. They took them out and then said it didn't go thru to paypal?? WT***??? I don't get it. How can it NOT go thru??? I don't have a checking acct, & believe me after just starting in Dec, I am GLAD! They have been jackin me from day 1!!!


LOCH2HOT wrote:

 


ealfaro wrote:

I am trying to determine what if any fees apply when transferring money from my paypal account to my bank account.


 

Its free(i looked in the help section) If you request a check its 1.50 bucks but from paypal to account is free of charge. :smileywink: sidenote: why is it free to "recieve payments" between paypal/bank account and anotherperson's ppal /bank account, but transfers dealing with ebay cost2.3% + .30c ?? It is contradictory and a RIP-Off! thats the kind of **bleep** that makes me stay away from paypal as much as possible. The only reason i am using it now is cuz ebay doesnt allow any other kind of payment option such as direct payment between bank accounts! Ebay actually has it setup so in the settings area you can click on payment option. ..... BUT YOU CANT **bleep**ING CHANGE IT TO ANYTHING BUT PAYPAL. WHAT THE **bleep**????!!?!!

 

0 Kudos
sandypurins
sandypurins Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Posts: 3457
Kudos: 508

Re: Paypal transfer fees


b_felix1209 wrote:

That is because ebay OWNS paypal. I found that out awhile back when they charged me fees in Dec 2010 TWICE and are now trying to do it again for FEB 2011. They took them out and then said it didn't go thru to paypal?? WT***??? I don't get it. How can it NOT go thru??? I don't have a checking acct, & believe me after just starting in Dec, I am GLAD! They have been jackin me from day 1!!!


 

Hi b_felix1209,

 

eBay charges a listing fee and a final value fee which are billed to the seller on a monthly basis.  If you have your eBay seller fees set up to be deducted from your PayPal account, eBay will remove that amount from your PayPal account.

 

In addition, PayPal charges a payment receiving fee which is deducted from the payment at the time it's received.

 

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "History" tab and then click on the "All activity (with balance)" option to look at your account activity. The "with balance" view will show (in the right hand column) your PayPal account balance after each transaction and should make it very easy to see how much was available in your PayPal account balance when eBay tried to collect your eBay seller fees payment.

 

If your PayPal account didn't have sufficient funds to pay for the total amount due, PayPal will attempt to remove the entire payment due amount from your PayPal backup funding source... your bank account or your credit card.

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/dulcinea02/advanced07.gif

 

0 Kudos