MoneyPak Monthly fee.

Slumdog
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i Noticed that there a Monthly Fee 4.95 for 91 days my Question is this what if i dont have money on my PP Account.. how will i pay for it.. i know your bank account i didnt put one on here or credit card. what will happen Thanks...

BTW not sure if i am putting it in the right location

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

It's my understanding that the $4.95 MoneyPak fee applies only if you have a MoneyPak balance after 90 days... the $4.95 fee will be removed from your MoneyPak balance.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

Slumdog
Contributor
Contributor

But if i buy  Moneypak card that means i have Moneypak  Balance right...?

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@Slumdog wrote:

But if i buy  Moneypak card that means i have Moneypak  Balance right...?

Yes, but... you will be charged the $4.95 only if you haven't spent the MoneyPak balance after 90 days.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

Slumdog
Contributor
Contributor

ok so if i wasted the money in my card i wont have to pay $4.95?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

That's correct!  The MoneyPak fee is administered by GreenDot MoneyPak - if you flip the card over, their number is on the back.  I'd give them a ring you have more questions about the fee.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

paolob
New Community Member

Greetings!

I just purchased a MoneyPak today, applied it to my PayPal, and used up all the money in a single transaction. So this means that I won't have to pay $4.95 monthly fee beginning 91 days after purchase right?

So like, even if I did still have some MoneyPak money in my PayPal account, will they really charge a $4.95 monthly fee? I thought this was just like a gift card where there are no monthly fees?

Hope you could answer!

Thanks!

Paolo

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.