Double Fees ???

ZenForest
New Community Member

New to paypal.....sold a bunch of items on e-bay.....saw the individual PayPal fees deducted from my available balance as each payment was recieved.  Great.....no problem there......BUT was surprised to suddenly see ANOTHER large single fee get taken from Bank Account...just after the 1st of the month.... I searched my account on line.....and nowhere is there any breakdown of what this fee was for ?!?!?

I am at a loss for what this is.  Anyone have a clue ??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lizgrisham1990
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

What's the fee stated as on your bank statement?

Could it have been a possible overdraft fee of any sort?

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ZenForest wrote:

New to paypal.....sold a bunch of items on e-bay.....saw the individual PayPal fees deducted from my available balance as each payment was recieved.  Great.....no problem there......BUT was surprised to suddenly see ANOTHER large single fee get taken from Bank Account...just after the 1st of the month.... I searched my account on line.....and nowhere is there any breakdown of what this fee was for ?!?!?

I am at a loss for what this is.  Anyone have a clue ??

That was probably you Ebay sellers fee for the month.  How did you have it set up to bill your bank account, or your Paypal account.  If it was to bill your Paypal account, and you didn't have the amount in your paypal account, paypal would debit your bank account for the bill from ebay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.