Credit cards and personal payments

romn322
Contributor
Contributor

For the individuals that pay me by credit card, am I able to see any credit card information, such as the type of Card (e.g., Visa) and the last 4 digits of their card #?

Is it possible to transfer money into someone's PayPal account without their knowledge or prior approval?  How do you transfer so that it's a personal payment and not a "purchase"?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

romn322 wrote:
For the individuals that pay me by credit card, am I able to see any credit card information, such as the type of Card (e.g., Visa) and the last 4 digits of their card #?

No.

romn322 wrote:
Is it possible to transfer money into someone's PayPal account without their knowledge or prior approval?

The sender doesn't need to have prior approval. The recipient will receive a "PayPal payment received" email message after the payment is sent.

romn322 wrote:
How do you transfer so that it's a personal payment and not a "purchase"?

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "Send Money" tab and select "Personal" as the payment type.

-Sandy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

romn322 wrote:

No.

romn322 wrote:
Is it possible to transfer money into someone's PayPal account without their knowledge or prior approval?

The sender doesn't need to have prior approval. The recipient will receive a "PayPal payment received" email message after the payment is sent.

romn322 wrote:
How do you transfer so that it's a personal payment and not a "purchase"?

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "Send Money" tab and select "Personal" as the payment type.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.