Reply to topic
Highlighted
romn322 Member
Kudos: 1
Accepted Solutions: 0
Accepted Solution

Credit cards and personal payments

For the individuals that pay me by credit card, am I able to see any credit card information, such as the type of Card (e.g., Visa) and the last 4 digits of their card #?

Is it possible to transfer money into someone's PayPal account without their knowledge or prior approval?  How do you transfer so that it's a personal payment and not a "purchase"?

0 Kudos
sandypurins Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 562
Accepted Solutions: 153

Re: Credit cards and personal payments

romn322 wrote:
For the individuals that pay me by credit card, am I able to see any credit card information, such as the type of Card (e.g., Visa) and the last 4 digits of their card #?

No.

romn322 wrote:
Is it possible to transfer money into someone's PayPal account without their knowledge or prior approval?

The sender doesn't need to have prior approval. The recipient will receive a "PayPal payment received" email message after the payment is sent.

romn322 wrote:
How do you transfer so that it's a personal payment and not a "purchase"?

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "Send Money" tab and select "Personal" as the payment type.

-Sandy

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest