Posting here? Please read this first!

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Feedback for My Store board!

The board is a place for members with an eCommerce website to gather feedback from the Paypal community about their store.

What should I post here?

For store owners: Wondering if there is a way to transform your site? Seeking methods to improve its layout and conversion rate? Wanting to know what others have done that can be applied to yours? This is the place to post those questions.

Suggested post outline:

• Please provide a link to your site, or better yet, the section you would like to improve.
  • Ask specific questions in order to gather better feedback from the community.
  • Explain your target customers, needs, goals, concerns and limitation. If you have limited resources, mention it.
  • Discuss what you know and what you don’t, e.g. SEO knowledge, web design skills.

It takes time for the community to give you valuable feedback, so do respect their time by providing essential information for them to help you.

For feedback providers: Please stay civil and helpful in your comments. Listen to the owner’s needs and resources, and suggest something appropriate for them. Certain things might have worked for your store, but might not fit the owner’s needs.

What should I not post?

All posts must comply with the Community Rules and Guidelines and the PayPal User Agreement and Policies.  We would allow store owners to provide links to their website, but please do not use this as an opportunity to advertise for products on your site or solicit money from others.

Courteous and respectful posting is expected of all participants. Negative feedback can be hard to handle, but please remember that all community members are here voluntarily. If another member has taken the time to provide a comment, they are doing so on their own time and are looking to you as a fellow community member to respond appropriately. Likewise, feedback should be delivered in a constructive, not an abusive, tone. If you would not say what you were about to post in a professional environment, you should probably amend that post. 

Posts that do not meet all the above criteria may be removed. Please remember that posting your own or another person's contact information, physical address, email address, full name, phone number, or any other personally identifiable information is prohibited.

We will also be removing any unproductive posts. Unproductive posts include posts or replies that are off-topic or do not address the original posters question or concern. We actively review the forum, but we also appreciate your assistance in reporting any issues that may occur.  Here’s how to report inappropriate content:

Click the topic and select "More options."
             Click "Flag for a Moderator."
             Complete the form and click "Notify Moderator."

That’s it, folks, and happy posting!

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.