paypal payment hasn't accepted yet status while testing with sandbox account

vikymobule
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to integrate payapal MPL check out in my android app. I have implemented it successfully and my checkout  process completed with success status. but my merchent account not credited .

I have checked the status with buyer login, it shows " payment hasn't accepted yet ".

How to resolve this issue.  am i need to do somthing in my business account setup. if so please guide me with links .

Thank you.

viky

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
When you log into the sandbox receiver account does it show the transaction there with the option to accept it or deny it?
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

AnneMN
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this issue too - and when I log into the sandbox receiver account, it doesn't show any transactions at all, even though the sandbox buyer account shows 2 orders with payment hasn't accepted yet status.

Any ideas? 

Login to Me Too

AnneMN
Contributor
Contributor

Solved it myself, thanks anyhow.

In case anyone else is stuck on this one, here was my solution: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sandbox-Environment/paypal-payment-hasn-t-accepted-yet-status-wh...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.