Paypal Express Chekout Integeration with Shopify giving error "Session Timed Out"

happyisrar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I have integrated the Paypal Express checkout with my Shopify store and I am now checking if Paypal is working well for payments (for Paypal accounts and credit cards).

Every time, everything seems to work fine, until the very last step where it tells me that the session expired and I need to connect again.

I've tried 3 different browsers, with 2 credit cards, and my Paypal account seems to be well configured.

Any help would be appreciated, as I have no idea where the problem is coming from...

Thanks

error.JPG

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Ciaran

Can you give me the Express Checkout token for this attempt please?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

MTS_Ciaran

Can you give me the Express Checkout token for this attempt please?

Login to Me Too

Arunmeena
Contributor
Contributor

sir, i am also facing this problem with my store please help me to solve .my express checkout toke is (EC-8EW868223X298652B)

Screenshot (439).png

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi I looked up  the token provided EC-8EW868223X298652B and it failed because the seller account configured in your ExpressCheckout integration and the buyer used for this payment attempt are the same. You can't pay "yourself" but need to provide a different account than your seller account as buyer.

Login to Me Too

worldwidestall
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I am closed my old multiple Paypal account. now I have a single account I have integrated again my new Paypal Express checkout with my Shopify store and I am now checking if Paypal is working well for payments

Every time, everything seems to work fine, until the very last step where it tells me that the session expired and I need to connect again.

I've tried 3 different browsers with clear cookies, with 2 debit cards, and again my New Paypal account seems to be well configured.

Any help would be appreciated, as I have no idea where the problem is coming from...

my express checkout toke is EC-88C13642E6728835Y

please solve my problem?Screenshot (446).png

Screenshot (447).png

Login to Me Too

worldwidestall
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I am closed my old multiple Paypal account. now I have a single account I have integrated again my new Paypal Express checkout with my Shopify store and I am now checking if Paypal is working well for payments

I've tried 3 different browsers with clear cookies, with 2 debit cards, and again my New Paypal account seems to be well configured.

my express checkout toke is EC-88C13642E6728835Y

please solve my problem?

Screenshot (446).pngScreenshot (449).pngScreenshot (447).png

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

HI, I checked the logs and I see that both seller and buyer are from India and  the currency is USD. For Indian domestic transactions, buyer and seller from India, you can only use the currency INR but at the moment is a limited function to use INR. Try with a non-domestic buyer, and USD, you should be able to process the payment, in case not please share the Ec-token so I can double check it in the logs.

Login to Me Too

Utkarsh23

Hey there i am using my paypal account for my shopify store as a payment gateway but when i try to checkout it directs me to a page that says "RETURN TO MERCHANT", i have tried several times and with various domestic accounts i am from india and the currency of my online store is USD but earliear there was no problem like this.Please Help

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, if you share a token from your API calls I can have a look. The token is like this example: EC-ABC1234DEFG5678

Login to Me Too

Rohan_Agarwal

Hey,

I'm having the same problem and was wondering if there was a solution to this limitation. 

Thanks,

Rohan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.