Payment Express Checkout

Tracy03
Contributor
Contributor

When choosing Paypal express checkout as option to complete order, there is no further available buttons appearing on page except 'Continue to Payment' but same is not available to click on it.

What could be the issue? I am currently using woocommerce.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
I am not sure I fully understand the issue you are facing. Can you provide a screenshot? Also, are you using PayPal Standard that comes with WooCommerce or are you using a plugin?
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Tracy03
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently having the a error while checking out

PayPal error (10605): An error (10605) occurred while processing your PayPal payment. Please contact the store owner for assistance.

My online store in MUR while paypal express checkout does not have this currency. It has to convert to usd while checking out.

How to proceed?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

You would need to set the USD currency in the API call to PayPal. If you're using custom software you'll need to modify the code so that the conversion from MUR to USD happens before passing the value to PayPal. If you're using a cart provider I would recommend to raise this with them directly as their could be settings that can be toggled to allow this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.