[PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPPINGAMT] => 9.949999999999999

Pragz
New Community Member

Hi,

I am using the default Paypal Express for woo commerce plugin on my website at dollardecor.com.au, however whenever I try to pay via paypal I get the following error

PayPal error (10427): An error (10427) occurred while processing your PayPal payment. Please contact the store owner for assistance. PayPal error (10413): An error (10413) occurred while processing your PayPal payment. Please contact the store owner for assistance.

On checking the paypal logs I found that though the shipping amount is set up at 9.95, the shipping amount is being passed as 9.949999999999999.

text from the log below.

[PAYMENTREQUEST_0_AMT] => 19.85
[PAYMENTREQUEST_0_ITEMAMT] => 9.9
[PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPPINGAMT] => 9.949999999999999

I have disabled all plugins and checked and couldn't get rid of this error.

Kindly advise.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Andre

This error (10413) arises when the sum of the product amounts (price X quantity) + shipping + handling + tax, is not the same than the total sent in your cart (PAYMENTREQUEST_0_AMT). In your case the plugin sent a rounded value that can create this issue. Try to uninstall and re-install the plugin as this value is sent from the code in the plugin itself.

Login to Me Too

debinz

Hi @MTS_Andre I have the same issue. I've reinstalled WooCommerce, the Paypal plugin and the Aus Post pro shipping plugin I'm using.

What do you recommend?

Here is my log:

[PAYMENTREQUEST_0_AMT] => 548.95
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_ITEMAMT] => 540
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPPINGAMT] => 8.949999999999999
    [L_LONGMESSAGE0] => Shipping total is invalid.
    [L_LONGMESSAGE1] => The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.
    [L_SEVERITYCODE0] => Error
    [L_SEVERITYCODE1] => Error

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.