Issue with passing items in item_list

Devonk1
Contributor
Contributor

I have 90 % of my shopping cart functioning. My notification IPN data is posting to my database. The URL Redirect are processing correct.

The only thing I"m still unable to resolve is passing the item details of the products. Paypal express refuses to process any sandbox orders when I add the item array to the item_list object.

The below json snippet works perfect until I uncomment the items: section (in bold below)  - I've tried that line with single quotes , double quotes and every other variations I could think of to no avai. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

transactions: [                       {
                                                    amount: { total: '0.01', currency: 'USD' },
                                                    item_list: {
//  items: [{name: 'product name', description: 'the the', quantity:  '1', price: '1.00', tax: '0.00', sku: 'the', currency: 'USD' }]
                                                    },
                                                    "description": "My Product info",
                                                    "custom": '<%= HiddenFieldorderguid.Value %>',
 }                          ],

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.