Wix iFrame & PayPal Credit Banner Codes

TheOmid
New Community Member

Dear PayPal,

it is 2018. Please utilize https version in your embedded banner codes for we are no longer allowed to have non-tls non-ssl content in our iframes at wix and many other providers. Why are you guys always stuck in the 90s. Appalling how much business you are disinterested to gain from the way your technical shortcomings and cluelessness plays out in this disrupted markets. Your shareholders should be furious at your lackluster efforts that simply reject a problem exists and discount people who complain about it and refer business leads AWAY from paypal due to mere more technical workload that is THEIR JOB TO REVIEW, REPORT ON AND ESCALATE TO DEVE TEAM when they notice something is broken like your banners for credit financing and on many more than just Wix website builder.

Your 90s ways are the reason you at every turn put a terrible taste in my mouth. I do not even know why I still use you paypal, having said this, I probably get more return on my time if I just spent it on your replacement research. You think a company is out to do honest and caring business, nope. Bunch of people who hate their jobs result in a company that gives 0 flying melindas about customer feedback and needs in 2018. Ironically enough your paypalobjects.com domain does have an SSL cert... just your snippets are garbage for 2018 embedding.

Sincerely hoping to find your replacement ASAP

A frustrated camper

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.