PP shipping broken, dead in the water here

hhoyt
New Community Member

Beginning April 4, PayPal no longer shows my customer's addresses, nor is it charging shipping.  We changed NOTHING on our website, and are using WP SImple PayPal Cart.  There were no WP nor cart updates on or around that day, although PP knows the customer ID (it charged them for the item), it is not adding shipping address nor charging for shipping.  The cart is configured to send no shipping price or other shipping details and defaults to PayPal shipping  configuration.

I used the problem reporting form at MTS TWICE, but have received NO REPLY!  Worse, even though I set the problem severity to a 1 - most severe, when I look at the form now it have been changed to a 3, which I guess means don't bother helping me.

This has my company dead in the water for 6 days now, I may have to go to Square just to stay in business.

Despite having done hundreds of thousands of dollars of business through PP, this is my last attemtpt o get help before I give up on PayPal.

Howard Hoyt

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Ciaran

Hey, Can you post a transaction ID and we can see whats happening our end?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.