No confirmation email sent

thepthongthep
Contributor
Contributor

I have sandbox account wihch status show completed. but when I clicked profile, my status is unverifed. I tried login to sandbox website and click resent confirmation email, but still no email sent to me.

So, my live credential won't work. (I want to use Invoice API)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Ciaran

Hey, Confirmation emails on sandbox are not sent to live email addresses, they go into the notification section of the developer.paypal.com dashboard. Clck "Notifications" on the left hand side after you login to developer.paypal.com

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

MTS_Ciaran

Hey, Confirmation emails on sandbox are not sent to live email addresses, they go into the notification section of the developer.paypal.com dashboard. Clck "Notifications" on the left hand side after you login to developer.paypal.com

Login to Me Too

thepthongthep
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I've confirmed my sandbox account. But, the status in developer site is still unverified (No warning icon in sandbox site anymore). Is there anything I missed? kinda lost here. 😞

I used php-sdk to create invoice but I got status 401.

I can use my live credential to get the access token via curl command though.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, which test Sandbox email you are using? And is that email the API caller when you get the 401 error in tour REST request?

Login to Me Too

thepthongthep
Contributor
Contributor

My sandbox email is Thepthongthep yahoo.com and I created the app using this email.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, the Sandbox account had the email confirmed but the account was not verified, I verified it now. In Sandbox when you create a new test account if you select a card/bank in the creation steps then the account will be created as verified already.

Can you try now to run the invoice creation? It should go through, if not let me know.

Login to Me Too

thepthongthep
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Thanks for verify my account. But I still got the same error says "Got Http response code 401 when accessing https://api.paypal.com/v1/invoicing/invoices." I tried create new app with another sandbox account, it still doesn't work. Maybe, I need to do something to make the app credential works?

The problem shouldn't be at my website because when I change the credential to another paypal account, It works well.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, in this case can you open a request to MTS so that we can investigate with more details?

Open a ticket with us by loading this link https://www.paypal-techsupport.com/ and at the bottom click on "Contact Support"

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.