Best way to integrate the PayPal PLUS Plugin into mobile NativeScript Application

surpi
New Community Member

Hi,

I want to integrate PayPal PLUS into an existing NativeScript Application. Now I would like to hear from you, what is (from your point of view) the best way to do this. I do not need any external payment methods except for those provided by PayPal PLUS. I found this document (https://www.paypalobjects.com/digitalassets/c/website/marketing/emea/de/de/paypal-plus-center/PayPal...) and it seems quite easy to integrate. 

What can I use? 

Nativescript, which provides TypeScript/JavaScript, xml and css.

Where do I see problems in using the above named document?

The Checkout (Chapter 8.1) seems to be easy, but I don't think that it is easy to integrate in a {N}-App, since I cannot use a script-Tag in the provided xml-document. So I would need a way to import the JS-Library in the "backend". I do not know a way to do this (if you know one, please let me know or give me a hint Smiley Wink).

What do I actually want the Plugin to provide?

A simple Checkout-Page where I can execute the payments (The PayPal REST API seems to do quite well for creating payments, since there is only a bunch of calls to do). There is already an online-shop existing for the Website, so in the best case, I would receive an order-object from it that provides all the data I need and give it with my clientID and secret to a Module doing the work for me (don't know if such a thing exists for NS).

Thanks for your time and attention 🙂

Best regards

surpi

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.