Contributeur
Contributeur
9 RÉPONSES 9

kernowlass
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

@2019newtothis 

Sounds like another Chinese website?

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great items at 'bargain' prices ie tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

metoo6
Nouveau membre de la communauté

I also am wondering if it is a scam.  It has only been a month since I ordered so that in itself is not unusual if it is coming from oversees.  But there are a few things that caught my attention. The email address on my receipt is puzzling because it has "ebay" in the address but I did not buy my casual knitted coat through ebay.  I purchased it from an ad on Facebook.  Also, the category on my Paypal receipt shows "electronics" instead of fashion or clothing.  I have not yet received a response from an email that I sent to check on the status a couple of days ago.  I guess I'll just have to wait it out for a while and see.

Login to Me Too

Hilli66
Nouveau membre de la communauté
I also purchased from them just over a month ago and still nothing No parcel No correspondence Has your purchase arrived yet after sitting it out for a bit longer ??
Login to Me Too

wheelchairwitch
Contributeur
Contributeur

ANYONE WHO SEES THIS

ANYONE WHO SEES THIS, CAN YOU COPY AND PASTE IT TO YOUR WALL, AND SHARE WITH OTHER PEOPLE, SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO GET RIPPED OFF AS I HAVE.

LET’S GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS, AND ALL THE OTHER SITES TRADING UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES, BUT SELLING THE SAME CRAP. DO NOT BUY FROM IRISRUBY, OR FANSHIONWEB . IT WILL PROBABLY NOT ARRIVE, OR NOT IN ITS ENTIRETY, AND IT WILL LOOK ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE WHAT YOU ORDERED. IT WILL BE A COPY OF SOMEONE ELSES PRODUCT AND PICTURES. YOU WILL BE EFFECTIVELY BUYING SOMETHING YOU WILL HAVE TO THROW STRAIGHT INTO THE BIN. THE COMPANY WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH A REFUND FOR SHIPPING BACK, WHICH COSTS MORE THAN THE ITEM IS WORTH. YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THE BANK IF YOU USED A DEBIT CARD.

PLEASE, ANYONE THAT HAS EXPERIENCED FRAID FROM THIS SITE, OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, REPORT IT TO PayPal

Login to Me Too

Howsitallwork
Contributeur
Contributeur

YES THEY ARE A CON ARTIST COMPANY TAKE YOUR MONEY DO NOT SEND GOODS UNLESS ITS A VERY LOW VALUE CRAP ITEM> AVOID THEM AND THEIR ASSOCIATED COMPANIES IRISRUBY IS ONE> DO NOT MAKE PURCHASES WITH THEM AND IF YOU DO BEWARE BECAUSE PAYPAL DO NOT ADDRESS ISSUES VIA THE RESOLUTION CENTRE PROPERLY AND YOU COULD BE EVEN MOR E OUT OF POCKET>  AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE>>>>>

Login to Me Too

ebhart
Membre
Membre

Hello and yes, like others here avoid anything related to Fanshionweb International! I purchased from the site "LOVETOMORE". They sent a few items that were NOTHING like described/pictures (They were so bad that it's almost worth a funny video on it!). When I submitted a Paypal request/dispute Fanshionweb International told me to close the case and simply create a "request for funds" so they could refund the rest of my money. I did this, then found out the hard way that once you close a Paypal case/dispute, you are never allowed to open another one for that case, which I am sure Fanshionweb International knew all about. What a scam! Now they have gone completed dark...Duh! Lesson learned for me, just thought I would share this to hopefully help prevent someone else from dealing with these companies!

Login to Me Too

Kuveni
Contributeur
Contributeur
Yes exactly, lesson learned. I also did never get any of my ordered items or a message. Ordered 3 shirts and the link came on a Pinterest page. Cheating!
Login to Me Too

nathgouche
Contributeur
Contributeur

IDEM POUR MOI J'AI FAIT UN ACHAT DE 120.67€ CHEZ FANSHIONWEB INTERNATIONAL ET RIEN RECU? J'AI FAIT UN LITIGE ET ON M'A PAYPAL M'A DEBOUTE DE MA DEMANDE ALORS QUE BEAUCOUP SE PLAINGNENT DE CE SITE QU'ATTENDENT IL IL FAUT FERMER CE SITE

Login to Me Too

Severine6
Contributeur
Contributeur

Meme experience pour moi, commande non reçue, numéros de tracking qui ne fonctionnent pas, 2 mois plus tard, pendant le litige je reçois une demande de Bpost pour calculer des frais et taxes de douane supplémentaires car la commande vient de Chine alors que j'ai commandé sur site allemand Modetalente... et c'est fashionweb qui est derriere. Aa ce moment j'ai fait des recherches et vu toutes les plaintes je n'étais pas prete à payer un centime en plus pour qqch que je ne recevrais sans doute jamais ou pas au complet!  Suite à cela, j'ai reçu une proposition de remboursement d'1/3 de la commande ce que j'ai refusé... c'est foireux ca doit être remboursé entièrement me semble t'il et pas prenez un tiers et taisez vous...

Au final, litige perdu car PayPal a modifié ma reclamation de non reçu en objet non conforme et me réclamait donc des photos pour prouver la non conformité que je ne pouvais évidemment pas envoyer... puisque rien reçu... et en plus m'a dit regretter mon manque de cooperation!!!!!! je dois bien avoir envoyer 10 mails...

Je pense que PayPal ne sanctionne pas ce type de vendeur parce qu'il doit y avoir des commissions a la clé...

Je ne crois plus a la protection client donc a quoi bon encore utiliser PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.